We haven't yet decided when to re-introduce multiple selected files sync but definitely it is in our list. There are alternative ways to achieve similar results:
Method-I (Unofficial): this way of syncing is only recommended for placeholder folders (don't try this on files until you are ok with closing the native apps per file)
- Select multiple folders (In Windows selection must not exceed more than 15 items)
- Right-click --> Open (OS menu option without infinity icon)
- Wait, here you observe odrive will expand all folders one by one and browse you into it. Good thing is, it will also obey the "auto download limit" set in your odrive tray menu =)
- Select parent folder contains your files / folders having different sizes as placeholders
- Right-click --> Sync (with infinity icon), It will open sync dialog with couple of very useful options
- Move the slider to left to reduce or right to increase the downloadable file size (MB), this means any file exceeding the set value will not be downloaded. This way you can still download multiple files while other large size files won't be downloaded. Similarly, you can set to include sub-folder which will follow the same rule during expansion in single go (as recursive sync operation).
Please learn more about odrive here:
We'll post into this thread or announce in the forum whenever, requested feature is available for end users but currently, we cannot promise the time frame.