.otf (font) files not allowed?

Just installed, doing my initial huge download. Are .otf (font) files not allowed? I mean, they’re literally showing as such: http://cozy.es/zxwCNx

This would be… really bad, given we’re designers.

Hi @leefur,
We don’t block .otf files so there must be something else going on here. What is the message displayed When you click on one of those items listed?

Can you send a diagnostic from the odrive menu?

Hmm, it’s a totally different list of “Not Allowed” files now (and at one point it was an empty list).

I suppose I’ll let the whole initial sync finish, which at this rate will take longer than the 7 day trial. Hmph!

Hi @leefur,
Were you able to see what the message was when clicking on an item in not allowed?

As you stated, it is likely a transitory error that is happening during bulk upload. If you see them cycling out then this sound like expected behavior as the storage service returns exceptions and then odrive uploads are retried, later on.

Also keep in mind that we offer a no-questions-asked, full refund if you cancel your subscription within 30 days of purchase. If you need more than the 7 days to try things out, you can essentially get another 30 days, risk-free.