Only Folders but not Files Showing in Amazon Drive?

Similar to this post: ODrive with Amazon Cloud Drive?, I only see my folder structure for my synced Amazon Drive, but not the photos in it.

I don’t appear to have any illegal characters (the only non-number/letter characters I use in my file or folder names is _ and -).

Any idea what might be going on here?

Thanks,
Carrie

Hi @carrie,
This is on the desktop client? Do you see the photos listed via the odrive web client? (https://www.odrve.com).

Can you send a diagnostic from the odrive menu and provide an Amazon Drive path and file name for one of the files that is not displaying?

Hi @Tony,

While I was waiting for the response to my post, I tried downloading the Amazon Drive Client and having it start to sync. I also disconnected and reconnected Amazon on my odrive.

One or both of the two actions appear to be causing the pictures to reappear in my Finder odrive view. However, I was hoping to not have to have the Amazon Drive Client and odrive Client running.

Thanks,
Carrie

Hi @carrie,
It may just be a coincidence. The Amazon Drive client shouldn’t be needed and should have no bearing on the odrive client’s ability to list files/folders. The odrive client talks directly with Amazon Drive’s API, so it is from there that it is getting the listings.

Can you close the Amazon Drive client and then tell me what the current status is? Are you able to see the files or are they not showing?