Odrive on Mac not responding

I have just installed odrive on my Macbook pro, when I click on the symbol in the task bar I get a drop down menu.it says open drive folder (Initialising ) then authorised user(drive not active) next is Set up drive. If I click on this the menu closes and nothing else happens but the icon on task bar disappears for a while. Open announcements works. Can you please advice me on what I can do to get this working.
Cheers Dave M

Hi Dave,
When you click on setup, a window should pop-up guiding you through the sign-in process. Let’s try running odrive from the terminal to see if it spits out anything.

First, please close odrive if it is running, Then open up a terminal session. You can do this by typing in “terminal” into Spotlight search and then selecting Terminal from the results. It should be the top result. Once open, copy and paste the following command and hit enter:

"$(ls -d "$HOME/.odrive/bin/"* | tail -1)/odriveapp.app/Contents/MacOS/odriveapp"

Once odrive is running this way, try to click on setup from the tray menu. Does anything show up in the terminal window? If so, please post it here.

Thanks!

I have the same problem. I am running the developer preview of Sierra, which is probably what is causing it. When I ran odrive from the Terminal, I get the following error message, indicating it is a permissions problem. I understand that you do not support pre-release OS versions, but any help that you can give would be much appreciated.

Roberts-MacBook-Pro:~ robertcleventhal$ $(ls -d “$HOME/.odrive/bin/”* | tail -1)/odriveapp.app/Contents/MacOS/odriveapp
2016-07-31 10:33:25.110 odrive[28121:1856086] *** CFMessagePort: bootstrap_register(): failed 1100 (0x44c) ‘Permission denied’, port = 0x6003, name = 'com.oxygen.odriveapp.ui.odrive.uiServer’
See /usr/include/servers/bootstrap_defs.h for the error codes.
2016-07-31 10:33:27.084 odrive[28121:1856058] Bartender: Loaded BartenderHelperTwoOneTwo

Hi Tony thanks for your email, sorry I have not got back to you sooner, I have been away working. When I copied your script into the terminal nothing happened at all. I take it that odrive should have opened. When I click onto the app icon now it does not open. I will remove from my mac and download it again. I have had a thought I don’t know if it matters, I am running the Beta version of the new serria OS. I deleted and reinstalled and when I click on to setup it still crashes and authorised user says not activated.
Yours Dave m

Hey guys,
Sierra currently results in unexpected behavior, and is not officially supported yet. If you are running Sierra, you could run into issues trying to run odrive.
https://forum.odrive.com/t/macos-sierra-compatibility/880

A Sierra release is available here:
https://forum.odrive.com/t/macos-sierra-compatibility/880/35