oDrive not working in windows 10 surface pro 4

Hi, I installed oDrive in Windows 10 Surface Pro 4 Desktop Mode.

It goes through whole folder and then I get option to login via browser. When I do, I end up with this screenshot. Internet works as I work whole day in this surface pro, but it has issues with just odrive. Also odrive appears too small due to surface’s resolution.

oDrive blank folder is created, but it does not sign in.

Can you please help?

Hi @key,
Are you using a proxy or any anti-virus/endpoint protection software that could be blocking the connection?
Can you try sending a diagnostic from the odrive tray menu? If there is a network issue it may not work, but its worth a shot.

Thanks!

No proxy and no antivirus. Its a new surface pro I am setting up :slight_smile: But using it last whole week with browser and basic stuff.

Send diagonisis and it does not give any error or success message. I assume you have received it.

Let me know. I sent twice.

The diagnostic came over okay and nothing sticks out.

Can you exit odrive, then open up a standard command prompt (cmd.exe) and run this command:

powershell -command "&{$bin=$(ls -Dir \"$HOME\.odrive\bin\" | sort Name -desc | select -f 1).FullName; Start-Process -NoNewWindow \"$($bin)\odriveapp.exe\";}"

This will run the main odrive app and we might be able to see something spit out. Try to login again “Set up odrive”. Once the error is hit, please let me know if anything is output to the command prompt and also immediately send another diagnostic.

Thanks!

No error there, but still same issue
As soon as I login, I get this error

This indicates that odrive is not able to properly communicate to the odrive cloud service. Are you able to get to both https://www.odrive.com and https://api.odrive.com in your browser?

Is this on your own network, or a company network?
Do you have any other systems on the same network that are working fine with odrive?

I can open those two sites just fine. I am using mobile 4g connection and I have been using this for my desktop back in my home and it was working perfectly with Odrive and now I am using that during my travel in the Surface Pro Tablet does not work. It is not the connection and it is not blocking because it works at my home and did not work in the Surface Pro so I think it is something to do with the device compactability? Win 10.

We have lots and lots of users on Windows 10, so general compatibility is not an issue. It seems like something is blocking odrive’s attempt to access our backend service, but I can’t say why.

Can you try one more time and PM me your IP address so the ops team can see what requests are coming from your IP during that time?

Your IP Address Is:2405:205:818b:571b:fda7:3929:597d:59a7
This is my address
Same issue still and here is the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/cqwz8h

Hi,
We were able to locate some of your requests and can see that you have a Windows client that is connecting to the back-end service and authenticating. It was also seen that previously there were no requests hitting the servers.

Did something change since your last e-mail?
Do you have more than one Windows machine with you, or is it just the one?
Are you still completely unable to login?

May be the ip is dynamic? This issue is in the same machine and no changes. But today I’m back to my home and I’ve my desktop connecting to odrive. That could be the connection you are seeing. It’s windows 8.

That might have been it then. Looking back to previous logs it looks like your surface pro wasn’t making any calls to the odrive service, indicating that the attempts odrive makes during login are not leaving the machine.

Just to test, can you make sure the firewall on the surface pro is turned off and try again?