Odrive not appearing on my device after running sync

Hi, I am a new user of odrive . Use windows 10 as OS.
Chose odrive because I want local sync of all my Google drives.
Managed to get all my Google drives into the online odrive.
Ran download desktop sync succesfully.
However, odrive does not appear as a folder in my explorer, so also no local Google drives.
Please help to solve.
regards, Wanda

Hi @wanda.kruijt,
When you run the odrive application, did you get a window pop-up guiding you through the login process?

Do you see an odrive tray menu in the Windows task bar?

Hi Tony, thanks for responding.
The window pop-up I got was a manual page, nothing I could select or follow.
I see odrive as application in windows task bar, but if i mouse click on it nothing happens (left and right click).

Hi @wanda.kruijt,
Can you try to uninstall and reinstall odrive?

On startup it should walk you through a very small tutorial and then pop-up a browser window to login.

I have uninstalled, but how do i reinstall? Is that by selecting “Download Desktop Sync” and then oDrive Sync Windows from My odrive? I have done that before, but it didn’t solve my problem.

If I run odrive Sync Windows, i get a box saying Setup Succesful with option to close the box. But that’s it, no tutorial or pop-up to login or anything.

Hi @wanda.kruijt,
Yes this is strange.

Can you run through this test for me?

Open up a command prompt by clicking on the Windows icon in the taskbar, typing “cmd”, and then clicking on “Command Prompt”.

Once the command prompt is open, copy and paste the following command in (all one line) and hit enter. This will run the odrive launcher and hopefully spit out some useful information. Please wait until the process closes and then copy and paste the output or take a screenshot of the command prompt window and post it here:

powershell -command "&{& \"$env:programfiles\odrive\odrive.exe\" \"-v\" 2>&1 | echo;}"

I hope it makes sense…

Hi @wanda.kruijt,
Odd.

Are you able to browse to C:\Program Files\odrive in the Windows Explorer? Does that folder exist? If not, can you make sure you run the odrive installer again, after downloading it from here?
https://dba0rg1h0v09q.cloudfront.net/odrivesync.6239.exe

Hi Tony,
The folder existed but it was empty. I removed it and ran the link you sent. It didn’t get me to an automatic setup screen, but I could run odrive from the new folder and managed to get everything right. So thanks very much! Kind regards, Wanda

Great! Thanks for the update @wanda.kruijt.