ODrive Beta Testers?

Quite a list building up here! :). Certainly the demand is realized by now. Any updates on the new release and/or a beta control group?

We should be making some announcements soon. :slight_smile:

We’re going to be starting a small (at least initially) beta testing group for the next generation odrive product in the next few days.

This will cover a number of clients and features, so I wanted to reach out to the folks on this thread, first, to see who would be interested in participating.

If you are interested, you can message me directly by clicking on my name and selecting “Message”. Please provide the following information in your message:

1. What systems can you test on (Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android)?
  2. What are the primary use cases you are interested in addressing with odrive?
  3. Are you a Premium subscriber? (Note: Being a Premium subscriber is not a requirement for beta group membership).

Odrive mobile apps

I’ve realized that some in this thread may not get notifications unless they are mentioned specifically:

@yukihyou @conor @2commakid @daniel.herbst87 @saimonmoore @surya-x @davidm82 @kris.ekman @keith.buckner @Smudge @jesse.lahtela @login.gross @zeusontwowheels @alemanparsons please see the above post.

Thanks Tony, message is in your inbox!

Hi @Tony, I can’t message you directly, but would also like to join the beta. Windows + Premium, with mainly separate OneDrive accounts across two companies brought together, but also (S)FTP
Thanks!

I’d like to be part of beta testing (MacOS, dropbox, google, onedrive)

I am willing and as I am sure you know, I will scrutinize the bejesus out of it!