ODrive Beta Testers?

Hey Odrive team,
You’ve been working on an update of some grandure at this point which includes many of the features we have all been asking for in feature requests, some of them for a few years already. Do you offer any opt-in opportunities for customers who are willing to take a risk on frequent bugs and/or functionality loss to get access to what you’ve been working on? I know I would be the first to sign up, and I’m sure others would be willing as well. What better way to field test your releases than a control group of paying customers willing to pay AND test? (not everyone is so lucky! :slight_smile: )

Will there be a beta for major revision of odrive to test out I am just wondering if there is any updates on it
B2 (Backblaze) upload

Hi @toupeiro,
We don’t have a beta program, at this time, but we have a list of potential folks and I have added you to that list.

Thanks for the offer!

Hey @Tony

FWIW, I would also like to be part of beta testing. :smiley:

Noted. Thanks @yukihyou!

I also would like to opt in for beta testing.

Count me in too :sunglasses:

Thanks @conorand @2commakid!

I’d also be interested in beta testing!

Another potential beta tester here

Me too! :slight_smile:

Will there be a beta for major revision of odrive to test out I am just wondering if there is any updates on it and can you add me to the list of beta testers for odrive

Hi @davidm82,
I moved your post to this thread. If I have any beta info to give, I will be sure to post it here.

Hi @Tony,

If you’re running a beta, I’m signing up too. Would love to test between iOS (iPhone and iPad) and my OS X home server.

I would also like to be part of beta testing

You can count me in as well, Linux Mint , Xubuntu, Win10, iOS platforms.
Especially on the Linux varieties.

Tony, please include me in the beta test group when the B2 Backblaze upload feature is available.

Thanks

I am really interested to join beta if it contains B2 or Azure integration… or better both! :wink:

I would also like to be part of beta testing (MacOS/Yandex.disk)

Putting my hand up for the beta as well.

Just recently finished a 7 day trial of ExpanDrive since they already have Google Team Drive integration, but much prefer the oDrive sync capability. Looking forward to seeing what you guys put together.

AlemanParsons odrive beta tester.
I can’t wait to see it working with Blackblaze b2.