Mac desktop folders not syncing properly

I’ve got a folder that in the web interface is showing all of its contents properly, but it’s not syncing properly with the folder in Finder (fully updated Sierra OS). I’ve tried forcing it to re-sync and refresh, but I can’t get the files to show. What other steps can I take to kick it?

Thanks!

Hi @dsrcontact,
It is possible it is a case of illegal characters. Can you take a screenshot of the folder and highlight which files/folders are missing in Finder?

Can you also send a diagnostic from the odrive tray menu?

Thanks!

I ended up uninstalling, as it deleted scores of files from my drive. Luckily I had a backup. But my experience with this was not good. I’m finding other ways to create a workflow that works for me and my business partners. Too bad, it looked like a nice option.

Hrm, looks like I’ve replied in this thread as two different users, but it’s still me!

Hi @david1,
I’m sorry you ran into some trouble. I would like to know what happened and see if there is anything we can do to prevent it in the future, if at all possible.

Unfortunately, without any additional information on what actions were taken and what the result was, I can’t really investigate. Did you happen to send the diagnostic prior to uninstalling?