Is there any way to unsync a file/folder in the free version?

Hi @MRMatthew,
Unfortunately, I don’t have an eta to provide. The plans are tied to a whole slew of product changes, so we are waiting on that to complete.

This is a brilliant point. I would pay for the automatic unsync but since these are MY files and they’re coming from MY cloud storage, the ability to manually unsync should be something I can do.

At the very least, a one-time fee of a few dollars ($5?) as others have suggested, to “unlock” the ability to manually do anything that the premium does automatically is a pretty darn good compromise. If 1/3 of the people using ODrive paid a one-time $5, your shareholders would be very, very happy.

As someone else said, SAAS pricing is hard. But find ways to make me /want/ to support you, not put up a wall stiff enough that I invest time in finding an alternative solution. ODrive is what I want to use. Don’t make it hard for me to support you.

Thanks for the feedback @robertmerrill. Our hope is that the next generation product release will provide enough pricing flexibility to satisfy folks who don’t need all of the bells and whistles.