Instagram "Posts I liked" not downloading full JPG

Why oDrive does not download the original JPG files from Instagram’s “Posts I liked”? Instead it only creates “.cloud” files (with zero bytes). Past versions of oDrive would download the photos in their JPG format. This is very annoying because now I have to double-click on every single “.cloud” file to sync the photos.

Hi @hugo.miura,

Yes, by default we only adds placeholder files / folders in user’s odrive folder which later user can expands to original files / folders. There are many options provided by odrive to sync your files / folders more easily based on user preferences and subscribed plan.

Option-1: Select your “Posts I liked” folder, right-click --> sync. It will sync all your existing pictures and videos as single job. This means no need to download the files individually.

Option-2: Select your folder, right-click --> sync (include sub folders). It will sync all your existing files and subfolders recursively as single job. This means no need to download the files individually.

Option-3: Select your folder, right-click --> sync (include sub folders, Save and apply to new files and folders). It will sync all your existing files and subfolders recursively as single job. This means no need to download the files individually and also future files against the parent folder will be automatically downloaded (this is premium feature).

Option-4: Goto tray menu and set auto-download limit, any expanded folder will follow this rule and automatically download your new files meeting the set rule (this is premium feature).

Please learn more about the odrive here:

Thanks,

• Asif