Different Icons for Upload and Download in Odrive context menu

Hello,
I think it will be better if Odrive will have different icon for download and upload.
So, we can know which file is downloading and which file is uploading.

2 Likes

Can you shed some more light on your workflow and why uploading vs downloading is important to distinguish?

(sorry for my little english)
Im using often odrive context menu to see if somebody uploaded a file in my shared folder, this meaning that will automatically download on my computer…but in the same time Im uploading a lot of files. Will be better If I can make difference between files which are uploading vs downloading

Hi @videoandesign,
Are you talking about the activity shown here:

You would like to be able to tell if the items listed here are uploading or downloading?

2 Likes

yes, of course. About this I’m talking.

1 Like

Can you shed some more light on your workflow and why uploading vs downloading is important to distinguish?

This is a very strange question…
It’s not for odrive to determine what information is important to the user and what isn’t. We want to have a full picture of what’s going on, and hiding the information you have by marking two completely different processes with completely different (actually, opposite) expected outcomes with the same icon looks utterly unprofessional to me…

2 Likes