Can't sync Gmail Label folder. Unexpected error. Please try again later

Hello,

I’m attempting to use oDrive to bulk download .pdf attachments from my Gmail account. I can see the files(.pdfs and .docx) under the oDrive folder: odrive\Gmail\Labels*label name from gmail*. They all appear with 0 size and are listed as “CLOUD” files.

When attempting to sync these folders or an individual file therein, I receive the message "can’t sync file/folder name. Unexpected error. Please try again later. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi @pcetjobs,

Sorry to hear of the trouble, would you like to send the diagnostic report (from tray menu) after hitting the mentioned error again?

Please make sure to provide your OS username and reply here after you sent the report. I’ll take a look at it.

Thanks,
Asif

Asif,

Just sent the diagnostic. My OS username is nathan.m@pccontrols.local

Nathan

Did the diagnostic come through successfully? Is there anything further I can provide?

Thanks,
Nathan

Yes. Thanks for the info! We have a fix for this issue. I will ping this thread when we push it out.

Any idea when the update is likely to pushed out? My next round of recruiting is likely to begin soon, wherein I would like to try odrive again to save me some trouble juggling attachments.

Thanks!
Nathan

Shoot. I forgot to ping this thread, but it was released:

A post was split to a new topic: Issue syncing with Google Drive