Issues logging in with Amazon

Hi i keep getting this when trying to login been working all day until now
"We’re sorry!
An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we’re already working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly."
can anyone help?

Hi I’m really having problems with getting into odrive website when i try to login with amazon it say.
"We’re sorry!
An error occurred when we tried to process your request. Rest assured, we’re already working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly."
it also says this when trying to link it on a computer. is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Hi Leo,
This appears to be an issue with Amazon. I believe it may be due to the wide-spread outage from the DDos attack against Dyn. I am contacting Amazon about it.

1 Like

Hi Tony,

I’m on the phone to amazon now and they guy doesn’t know what I’m on about at all. not really getting anywhere with amazon :frowning:

1 Like

I’ve reached out to my contacts. I am hoping to hear back soon. I will post here when I do.

1 Like

Great cos the people I’m talking to at amazon have no idea what I’m on about even tho I’ve just read out what it says on there website to them.

Amazon has confirmed they are seeing the same issue and are looking into it.

1 Like

so i will wait till tomorrow then, thanks for getting back to me.

This looks to be fixed now. Can you give it another go?

yeah I’m in and its working, thanks for your help

1 Like